Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mustache Cup

It's no secret that I have a thing for mustaches. I have no explanation as to where this obsession came from, but since I was young I just always thought mustaches were funny. Here I am as a kid with a homemade (creepy) mask with a fabulous mustache!

I've successfully have had a few boyfriends grow mustaches for me and it's one of those memories that I hold dear to my heart today about them. While I was in Boston last summer I bought a very handsome mustache mug...very handsome. And friends regretted to inform me this year that the mustache ornament they wanted to buy me for Christmas was sold out.

I've been doing a lot of mustache research recently for an upcoming project I'm working on. One of my favorite things I have come across while researching these upper lip hairs is the mustache cup. The mustache cup is not a cup made out of mustaches, but a cup that has a guard to keep ones mustache dry from the liquid contents inside. I've suddenly required an urge to start collecting these. I'm bidding on a rather lovely one on eBay from Japan right now.

I felt it only necessary to share my new love of this not-so-new cup with the world. So now I give you...mustache cups!!!!



No comments:

Feeling Ambitious? Read These Too! (sorry for all the LOST posts)