Thursday, January 7, 2010

Have You Seen This Man?

I found this card in the street and proudly displayed it in my bedroom. I thought it was funny and creepy and lets' face it...awesome. What a find! But after looking at it for weeks now I'm curious as to where the card came from. It's the same size as a playing card. It looks like it could be from a game, but I couldn't find anything after a google search. The card is blue and the back reads "Male faces" with a yellow male symbol and random faces of both genders in the background. So what I need now is help. If anybody thinks they might know where it came from I would be forever grateful. I want more of this beauty.

And does anybody know who that man is? :)


No comments:

Feeling Ambitious? Read These Too! (sorry for all the LOST posts)