Sunday, January 10, 2010

Cause Who Doesn't Love A Mixtape?

I usually spend majority of my time listening to music and this weekend has been no exception. Over the past 36 hours I have been listening to music for about 13 of those hours, the rest has been me sleeping or working. I like so much music that I usually listen in shifts. I'll listen to one band for a while and then switch to another, coming back to old and familiar stuff and of course checking out what's new.

So here's what I've been listening to lately:

Muse - Absolution
Beck - Odelay
Simon & Garfunkel - The Graduate Soundtrack
Bob Dylan - Greatest Hits
Muse - The Resistance
The Great Society with Grace Slick - Conspicuous Only In Its Absence
Cream - Disraeli Gears
Jay-Z - The Blueprint 3
Simon & Garfunkel - Bridge Over Troubled Water
(500) Days of Summer Soundtrack

Im ashamed to list this last one. I'm not on the Twilight wagon, but the soundtrack to New Moon is pretty rad. *blushing*

Oh and here's a little mixtape of songs from the albums above. Don't say I never gave you anything!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

No comments:

Feeling Ambitious? Read These Too! (sorry for all the LOST posts)