Sunday, January 17, 2010

2010 Golden Globe Predictions

I'll keep this short and sweet since the ballot speaks for itself, but it's award season and there's nothing I love more. Some categories for the Golden Globes were tough this year! I spent a grueling, sweat producing one and a half hours on my ballot. Some hard decisions I had: Best Animated Feature Film, Best Performance by an Actor in Television Drama, Best Television Series in Comedy or Musical, Best Performance by an Actress in Television Comedy or Musical. Some other categories were especially tough since I haven't seen everything yet. So based on what I saw and some well thought out guesses, I give you...(drum roll)...my 2010 Golden Globe predictions!

Nominated Movies I've Seen:
Inglourious Basterds
An Education
Invictus
(500) Days of Summer
The Hangover
It's Complicated
Julie & Julia
The Proposal
Sherlock Holmes
Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs
Coraline
Fantastic Mr. Fox

Nominated Television I Watch:
Dexter
Mad Men
30 Rock
Glee
Modern Family
The Office
United States of Tara
Nurse Jackie
Californication
Hung (I only saw the first half and didn't care for it too much)
Lost
How I Met Your Mother

Oh and I own and love the Where The Wild Things Are Soundtrack :)


No comments:

Feeling Ambitious? Read These Too! (sorry for all the LOST posts)