I bought a vegan cookbook this week because after flipping through a few pages I was confident that I would use majority of the recipes instead of just the usual three to five recipes I find in most cookbooks.
The recipes are simple and the ingredients are cheap. I can’t wait to make about 99% of the recipes in the book (the other 1% has cabbage in the recipes and I don’t take kindly to cabbage). Some are going to happen sooner than later. I’m talking to you, chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting!!! I recommend this cookbook to anyone who likes to make delicious food but doesn’t always have the time or the money…vegan or not! I’m sold.