Saturday, December 5, 2009

Welcome to Lost

So I started the series of Lost, as promised on December 2nd, and I'm watching as many episodes as I can before the final series premieres in January. I didn't understand completely the obsession with Lost until the pilot ended. I admit that I got hooked almost immediately. I'm enjoying most of the characters. The brother and sister annoy me a little, so I'm hoping that they become a little less useless and annoying soon. I like the flashbacks used to get to know the characters and their story...I'm a huge flashback fan.

I have many, many questions...

Polar bear? Really??
What is that "monster" in the jungle?
When will I meet the blurry people in the background of every beach shot?
What was up with that French chick?
Is this Island in a Bermuda Triangle of sorts?
Why was Kate arrested?
Why did Charlie give up his drugs so easily and quickly? Seemed unreal.

Please NO SPOILERS!

These are just thoughts or hypothetical questions I have about the show. I don't want to know the answers to them. So please don't tell me. :)

My brother is bringing over the Lost seasons to me on DVD to borrow...to speed things along. I'm too impatient right now to depend on Netflix. I'm about half way through the first season. I'm looking forward to catching up and getting completely lost in Lost.....yeah....sorry for that...the pun was intended.

No comments:

Feeling Ambitious? Read These Too! (sorry for all the LOST posts)