Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Lost: Season Two

I finished season two of Lost this afternoon. First of all...I knew that island was a fucking magnet! It's the only thing that made any sense on that island. Second of all, I've been dreaming of Lost the past couple of night. I'm sure that isn't healthy, but I'm not exactly complaining either.

So I still feel the same about the characters...

I can't stand Michael and Jack. Kate is slowly growing on me. As for new characters, the survivors from the tail of the plane, I liked all of them besides for Anna Lucia. I really liked "Libby" or "Elizabeth"...whatever her name is. I want to know more of her story, like why she was in a nut house.

I'm loving the way all the characters were connected before the crash. I think that holds some truth to the real world, somebody always knows somebody and that phrase gets thrown around all the time..."it's a small world."

I don't like that Jin is pregnant. How many babies are we going to have on this island?

What did John see on the wall when the door closed on his leg? Those hieroglyphics...what do they mean?

Charlie is stupid for getting rid of those drugs. John should have stopped him.

How many hatches are on the island? Why were the notebooks being sent to a field? Didn't those scientists think that one day someone might leave the hatch the explore the island and come across them? Dumb.

Where the hell did the statue come from and why does it have only four toes...more importantly, where is the rest of it? Are the "others" another species? Do they only have four toes? How did they get to the island? So many questions!!!

Hurley made a comment about time. There are stories about the Bermuda Triangle and time, I wonder if that has anything to do with this island?

I hope Michael gets eaten by a shark and Walt comes back.

I've noticed that anytime someone becomes romantically involved on the island (that were not before the crash) one person ends up dying. So I'm starting a list of people I want to see have relations in hopes that one will die...starting with Jack.

I feel bad for Desmond and Pen (is that her name?). She found him and he won't be there (I'm assuming)...she'll just find a really sad story...about 50 sad stories actually.

Again, I feel like I'm forgetting so much, but onward to season three!!!!

1 comment:

Feeling Ambitious? Read These Too! (sorry for all the LOST posts)