Sunday, December 20, 2009

My Name is... creepygroovy

I am creepygroovy because

I like mustaches.
I like tweed and plaid.
I like scrabble.
I like boys that wear sweaters.
I love music.
I dislike summer.
I like to read.
I like uncomfortable situations.
I still laugh at farts.
I like to write.
I believe in ghosts.
I like to get fucked up.
I like to make things.
I like the smell of gasoline.
I am a film snob.
I like to play video games.
I like disturbing things.
I have peed my pants way too many times as an adult.
I like crooked mouths and/or smiles.
I own and have read Geek Love.
I like John Waters.
I keep tequila in my bedroom.
I want to have dinner with the Sedaris family.
I love old movies.
I like most things vintage.
I want to collect harmonicas.
I like people that wear glasses.
I will never have enough sneakers.
I like the outdoors.
I like buttons.
I like thrift stores.
I own two record players.
I watch Spongebob Squarepants on my own time.
I like zombie movies.
I can figure out people easily.
I like gadgets.
I like road trips.
I like true stories.
I like looking at old pictures.
I don't like to dance.
I love pizza way too much.
I like boys with facial hair.
I like tattoos.
I like to whistle.
I have an appreciation for art.
I dislike organized religion.
I like musicals.
I believe in aliens.
I know what I want in life.
I like the strange.
I like Halloween the best.
I like adventures.
I don't care much about money, just happiness.
I love going to the zoo.
I like projects.
I never learned fractions.
I like poetry.
I like dogs.
I like making fun of things...and people.
I like cameras.
I like crazies.
I like countdowns.
I like swears.
I own guns.
I am for human rights.
I like infomercials.
I like old cars.
I like the smell of a skunk.
I have a fear of banks.
I like comfort over fashion.
I think marijuana should be legal.
I have never had a big mac.
I never want a big mac.
I love googly eyes.
I own a copy of Hitler's "Mein Kampf"
I like to write naughty things on bananas.
I am stubborn.
I am addicted to my blackberry.
I was a tomboy growing up.
I think life really is too short (it freaks me out).
I think way too much.
I consider my friends my family.
I am morbid.
I like to have nightmares.
I can drink three beers simultaneously.
I will always pull your finger.
I am a picky eater.
I like short nails.
I am still a kid at heart sometimes.
I love conspiracies.
I like Taco Bell.
I have a fear of conformity.
I have a locket with Mulder and Scully.
I hide things and then can't find them.
I am a good climber.
I pick up random things off the street.
I have a terrible memory.
I eat too much candy.
I do not believe in God.
I watch too much tv.
I wish cheese was a condiment (seriously, let's stop fucking around).
I have an open mind.
I wish I knew how to play every instrument.
I was tested for ADD, but when I turned 18 I stopped going.
I like to cook.
I respect the respectful.
I like to wash my hands often.
I believe in mind over matter.
I have always lived my life by "The Secret" before it was a book.
I am a good person.
I am a horrible person.

No comments:

Feeling Ambitious? Read These Too! (sorry for all the LOST posts)