Sunday, December 20, 2009

Lost: Season Three

So I guess they do make it off the island after all! I've been wondering all this time if they are ever going to actually make it off the island. It seems like most people have better lives on the island than they would off the island and the flash forward to the future to where Jack (even more annoying) begs Kate to go back seems to prove it.

I can't believe Charlie died! So sad.

Where the hell are Michael and Walt? No one seems to even be talking about them.

I like that the "others" have their own little civilization. I think it's creepy and mysterious. I don't understand Ben's deal though. He says that people can go home but he won't let them. What's going on with that? Is this some sort of cult?

Who is this Nadia? What's going to happen now that Jack called in to be supposedly rescued? They obviously aren't going to be rescued...

What is the deal with Jack's father? He seems to be the biggest asshole in the world and by the looks of it so far...the cause of every body's problem on the island.

And speaking of fathers...who would have guessed that John's father was the man Sawyer had been looking for???

I'm still not exactly sure about Juliette. Can she really be trusted?

Hmmm....the plot seems to always be thickening with this show. I'm totally hooked, obviously, since I've been flying through the series. So, off to season four!

And please, no spoilers :)

No comments:

Feeling Ambitious? Read These Too! (sorry for all the LOST posts)