Saturday, September 19, 2009

Zooey Deschanel, Will You Marry Me?

As if I thought I couldn't fall in love more with Zooey Deschanel, I found out a few weeks ago that she has a band and I am totally swooning over it...non stop. The name? She & Him. The album? Volume One. I fall asleep with the songs in my head, I wake up singing a tune, I listen to it on the way to work, listen at work and listen on the way home from work. If you have a passion for music, I highly recommend getting this album. The music is old fashioned and just so beautiful. I first heard Deschanel's voice when she sang some Christmas tunes in the holiday comedy Elf. Her voice reminded me of old music and I became a huge fan of hers. So when I came across her band I almost peed my pants in excitement. The album couldn't download fast enough! There are a few remakes on the album that are just fantastic, including a Beatles's number! No matter how busy you are this weekend, get the album! Click on the link to check out the band's site and then please proceed to buy the album. Oh, and Zooey is engaged...but sadly, not to me.

No comments:

Feeling Ambitious? Read These Too! (sorry for all the LOST posts)