Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sunday's On The Phone With Monday. Tuesday's On The Phone With Nicolas Cage.

Ever experience that you are living in tomorrow? Thinking it's a Wednesday, when in actuality it's Tuesday? The realization is always upsetting on a weekday and always exciting on a weekend. And sometimes you tell someone your mistake and they tell you that they thought that it was Wednesday too! This happened to me on Tuesday. I woke up thinking that it was Wednesday September 23rd 2009. It was actually Tuesday September 22nd 2009. I didn't realize it was Tuesday until I heard a commercial on the radio for the morning show they play on Wednesdays and that I wasn't listening to the show.

What happened when I fell to sleep? Why did I wake up thinking it was the following day? I posted a tweet about my silly mistake, thinking it was the wrong day. I got a response from a friend telling me that she too thought it was Wednesday. Now this is interesting. It makes me wonder how many other people thought it was Wednesday as well? What if it was Wednesday and everyone else thought it was Tuesday? Or maybe it really was Tuesday, but during sleep we entered the future...Wednesday. Did we do something in our dreams that made us advance in time? Maybe we already experienced the future, not like deja vu, but something more along the lines of a second chance? And when did I become so paranoid?

It all sounds like some semi-good movie, that holds better potential, staring Nicolas Cage.

2 comments:

Three Cats and a Baby said...

You and I are just advanced. The rest of the world needs to do a better job keeping up with us. :)

Keith Wozniak said...

I often think that Wednesday is Thursday.

Feeling Ambitious? Read These Too! (sorry for all the LOST posts)