Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cold Souls

While doing some harmless, but still creepy, celebrity stalking yesterday, I came across a new movie coming out rather soon. I glanced at the cast list and then thought I'd read the first two sentences of the plot (always my test to rate my interest in just about anything). I made it to sentence four or five, which is a good sign! It meant that it was worth watching the trailer. I didn't want the trailer or to end once it got started. If you loved Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Adaptation and Being John Malkovich than be prepared to have your eyes widen, you're heart to palpitate and maybe even a little forehead sweat. Paul Giamatti plays a character named Paul Giamatti in Cold Souls. Check out the site and watch the trailer.

No comments:

Feeling Ambitious? Read These Too! (sorry for all the LOST posts)