Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Button Lady

I have an odd request to satisfy my never ending, sometimes quirky, imagination...buttons. As a kid I always like buttons. I remember being jealous of Dennis the Menace because he always had a button in his pocket. I guess I could of put one in my pocket, but it seemed planted and fake. The things in Dennis' pocket seemed random and non staged. Sometimes I would check my pockets at night to see if a button got in there some how before I threw my pants into the hamper. Never did happen. The word itself holds so much charm. Just say it. "Button." The charm is effortless.

So I'm writing this blog as a plea to my people. My button people. To the people that don't save anything or the people that save everything. Next time you buy a sweater or a pair of pants that comes with an extra button, don't throw it out. And if you see a button laying on the ground of a Target or one snuggling safely against the curb of the road...pick it up! Collect all the buttons you can find and donate them to me! It would put a smile on my face. Thanks guys!

Oh, and I'm really not crazy. I have ideas for these buttons. :)

No comments:

Feeling Ambitious? Read These Too! (sorry for all the LOST posts)