Sunday, May 1, 2011

Haunted Games

I've gotten both boys I watch into making their own books. The four-year-old told me what to write and helped with some of the coloring (he was rather bossy actually and I ended up doing most of the coloring while he told me to hurry up). I thought the project turned out to be cute (thanks to some Scooby Doo stencils) and I thought I'd share it. Plus my drawing of Daphne is more than worth the look. So may I present you with Scooby Doo: Haunted Games by me and a lil guy...


One day Shaggy went right down into the swamp. He tripped and landed right into the swamp. Shaggy turned into a zombie!

And then the zombie walked out of the swamp!

Fred was standing there with his shoe next to the swamp and his other shoe on the ground.

Then Fred turned into the wolfman on accident and stood in his own spooky way by the moon.

Daphne ran right down into the basement and turned into... 

 (No, not a hooker)

THE WITCH DOCTOR! She put spells on those meddling kids.

Velma was standing right in her cheerful way but then changed into the ghost clown!
 *since taking this photo the story line has been changed. velma turned into the ghost clown on purpose*
And then ghost clown was standing there in the circus and he broke through the glass.

Scooby Doo words were floating through the air. ZOINKS! Scooby Dooby Doo! (Ruby Ruby Roo!)

No comments:

Feeling Ambitious? Read These Too! (sorry for all the LOST posts)