Monday, May 30, 2011

Damn, Look Who's At It Again

Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins. Hello.
 I made these cupcakes for my mom and family on Mother's Day. Turned out to be addicting...majorly.
Vanilla and Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache and Raspberries
Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies
Very Vanilla Cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache and Raspberries/Strawberries

Those banana chocolate chip muffins have tuned out to be a favorite of ours, but I realized this morning that we were out of liners...gasp! I did, however, have a loaf pan. Score.
Banana Chocolate Chip Bread
 I make these rolls almost weekly now. We use them for sandwiches and burgers. They're also awesome warm with butter! Instead of making a dozen rolls I only made four this time, just enough for our burgers, and decided I would see how well the dough worked to make a pizza pie...turned out to be delicious!
"a roll is a roll, and if we don't get no tolls, then we don't eat no rolls"

 








 
"pizza! pizza! pizza!"

 Truffles!



No comments:

Feeling Ambitious? Read These Too! (sorry for all the LOST posts)