Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Busy Baking Bee

I've been really busy lately trying to benefit myself in every way possible...one being baking, vegan style of course. I've got to get better about updating my blog because I have way too many tasty desserts to share with you! I apologize for some of these pictures, they're from my phone. Anyways, enjoy!

vanilla cupcakes hot out of the oven!

vanilla cupcakes with blue frosting

homemade rolls with seasoning on top. we used these for sandwiches and veggie burgers. they were awesome warmed up with some earth balance butter!
chocolate chip cupcakes

chocolate chip cupcakes with chocolate frosting and walmuts

chocolate chip cupcakes with vanilla frosting

peanut butter cup!

AMAZING!

cookie bars made with oats, my mom's homemade jam and chocolate chips

chocolate chip cookies

apple cinnamon bread

No comments:

Feeling Ambitious? Read These Too! (sorry for all the LOST posts)