Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Who Said Becoming Vegan Was Hard?

In case you're curious what sort of vegan deliciousness we've been getting into while I'm unemployed...

We had to eat it a day late but here's the feast I made for my boyfriend's birthday!
Ma! The meatloaf! FUCK! (and corn and mashed potatoes w/ gravy)


 No, it's not a veiny sausage.I know it looks gross but I promise you it was yummy!
 Frozen banana smothered in chocolate, drizzled with homemade peanut butter topping 

We finally got a bed! No more futon! But before we got the mattress we had to make some treats as a trade.
Mexican Wedding Cakes
 Here's my dessert platter from the other night. Who said becoming vegan was hard?
Mexican Wedding Cake, Oatmeal Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie and a Snickeroo!

We're leaving for Philly in the morning to spend an overnight, eat vegan food and check out a basketball game  as my present to the boy to celebrate his birth. We're stoked about going! I wrote down a few vegan bakeries to check out and we'll be paying a few visits to some record stores too. Anyone have any suggestions for a quick visit to Philly? 

1 comment:

Three Cats and a Baby said...

What do I need to do to get you to bake for me?!? haha

Feeling Ambitious? Read These Too! (sorry for all the LOST posts)