Monday, January 3, 2011

This One Goes to 11

I started writing a blog a few days ago remembering 2010 but honestly I’m sick of hearing about 2010 and I deleted the whole thing. I have nothing against 2010; in fact, there is a lot I love about last year! But instead of looking back on the good, the bad and the urinated soaked jeans, I’m focusing on what 2011 has to offer me.

(in no particular order)
1.       Award season! There’s nothing quite better than a spending a Sunday night indulging on food and drink while watching The Academy Awards. Plus it’s a good excuse to splurge on movies!
2.       I’m looking forward to getting my car fixed. Not looking forward to the bill.
3.       Buying more vinyl. Listening to more vinyl.
4.       I’m not much of a believer in resolutions, but I’ve decided to go with it. Finalizing on trying to eat lunch every day. So, there’s that…
5.       Move.
6.       Paying more attention to writing and blogging.
7.       Winning the lotto or falling upon any lump sum of money.
8.       The boy and I plan on visiting a few cities starting this spring. Just a few months away!
9.       Starting my own business(es).
10.   I want to be more active this year.
11.   More good times with friends!
12.   Finally getting a tattoo in remembrance of my grandma.
13.   If I don’t win the lotto this year or fall upon a lump sum of money, it’ll be ok (I guess) because I’m getting a raise this spring. Praise Jebus!
14.   More ladies nights.
15.   Picking up a few good books to read (hopefully).
16.   I’m trying to grow my hair out but I never actually do my hair. This one should be interesting…
17.   Learning how to make more vegan food and desserts.
18.   I should probably get health insurance too.
19.   Possible free trip to NYC.
20.   Spending more time with my love.

Here’s to a solid 2011! Stay healthy and stay safe.

4 comments:

Matthew Annis said...

If you happen to fall upon a pile of money, please indicate where you did so and how you fell. While location is essential (duh), I feel that technique is important too.

Matthew Annis said...

If you happen to fall upon a pile of money, please indicate where you did so and how you fell. While location is essential (duh), I feel that technique is important too.

creepygroovy said...

Oh absolutely :)

Three Cats and a Baby said...

I'm so glad to see you will be getting more money once child number 2 shows up. You deserve it.

I have to get my car fixed too. It will not pass inspection otherwise. It will be at least a thousand. Eeeek. I have no plan for where the money will come from. I guess I am hoping I run across a random lump sum of money. For now it just sits in the driveway getting older and rustier.

Feeling Ambitious? Read These Too! (sorry for all the LOST posts)