Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Vegan Valentine

Oh, Valentine’s Day (insert cliché feelings here). Work has been stressing me out and the boy has been picking up the pieces on a daily basis and doing his best to keep me sane. I feel bad he’s been stuck with a crazy girlfriend lately and decided that he needed a special treat for dealing with me. The first thing I did after work Friday night was drive around town looking for a special Valentine’s Day present for the boy. After a hissy fit in Best Buy I decided to get something a little more…dangerous yet satisfying. Now, I may like the bad boys but I’m a good girl (right?) so I made a bunch of goodies for my love too as a thank you for always being there, loving me and for being so fucking awesome. After all, he is the love of my life.

I made another loaf of bread but this one was baked with a secret message! 
(the yeast is sneaky)

We made chocolate peanut butter pillow cookies Saturday night. A chocolate cookie with a peanut butter filling! Ga-ga-goo!

Might as well add some homemade peanut butter frosting!

I knew these were in our future since the boy loves chocolate and peanut butter and I love cupcakes. The chocolate cupcake batter was heavenly and the peanut butter frosting…GIGGIDTY!


2 comments:

Three Cats and a Baby said...

YUM. Happy Valentine's Day!! :)

creepygroovy said...

Thanks! You guys too :)

Feeling Ambitious? Read These Too! (sorry for all the LOST posts)