Monday, September 6, 2010

Simple Blog Change on Music Monday

I had to change my blog again. I know, I know. I'll keep this one for a while. The template I used to help build and customize ended up being way too much work. Did I mention that the entire thing was in Spanish? I know basic Spanish, enough to translate most of the code, but there was still so much HTML Spanish that I just don't have to the time to decode right now. So I went for just a simple approach. I should be spending time writing, not deciphering Spanish nerd code.

Oh and I'm so fucking stoked for this Friday! Vampire Weekend is coming to town! I've been obsessed with this band since a friend gave me a copy of their first album a while back. Here's a mix of some of their tunes, familiarize and become a fan!



MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com








No comments:

Feeling Ambitious? Read These Too! (sorry for all the LOST posts)