Thursday, June 7, 2007

Sir Paul McCartney

If only I was born a couple decades earlier I would be married to Paul McCartney. Good Morning America had a segment on the love of my life this morning. Paul's new solo album is coming out and is said to be his best solo work. It's said to be a personal album. GMA hinted toward references about his late, and lovely, wife Linda. I don't know much about the album besides what was reported this morning, which wasn't much, but I am definitely going to purchase and listen intently. Natalie Portman stars in his music video for his first single off the highly anticipated album. I'm so excited for Paul after all he has been through this year, he needs something positive in his life. Why not a kick ass album? I got your back, Paul.

No comments:

Feeling Ambitious? Read These Too! (sorry for all the LOST posts)