Sunday, August 22, 2010

Blerg! Blog Updates

A completely new swanky look! There are still a few things I have to work on though, including the above buttons. The Home button works fine but I'm afraid the RSS and Comments button aren't working correctly.

FOR NEW SUBSCRIBERS: You can subscribe to my blog by scrolling down to the bottom of the page. Sorry about those buttons...they suck.

To search within my blog for any posts you might remember or what have you, there is a text box above my picture. Type in whatever pleases you and click the scribbled "BLOG" button to search. Easy, right?

I also added a random blog button. If you're feeling lucky, give her a try! Warning: There's a couple Lost episode recaps, so don't get discouraged...try again!

You'll find a Stumbleupon button right above the random blog link. Visit the site if you aren't familiar with it, but you should be...it's a great waste of time! With the Stumbleupon button you can add my blog to their site. Pretty rad, huh?

Oh, one more thing...you might see a cup of coffee followed by some Spanish. It's a link to donate money to the gal who created the template. I haven't removed it yet, it's a little tricky, so don't feel obligated to donate any money to anyone. Well, unless you want to give me money. I'd gladly take whatever you're offering. I have a lot of bad, expensive habits.

I think that's about all the updates I have right now. Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Enjoy snooping :)

3 comments:

Three Cats and a Baby said...

Looks good!!

creepygroovy said...

Thanks! I meant to tell you earlier last week that I liked your new background :)

Anonymous said...

Me likey :)

Feeling Ambitious? Read These Too! (sorry for all the LOST posts)